Best Review Apple Lightning Digital AV Adapter for Select iPhone, iPad and iPod Models (MD826AM/A) 2017
- The Lightning Digital AV Adapter lets you output your device's video or photo content to your big screen, in resolutions up to Full High Def (1080p).
- Also lets you 'mirror' what's displayed on your device screen to your HDMI-equipped TV, projector or other compatible display - including apps, presentations, websites, slideshows and more.
- How? It's easy -- just attach the Lightning Digital AV Adaptor to the Lightning connector on your device. Then, connect the other end of the Adaptor to your TV or projector, using an HDMI cable (HDMI Cable sold separately).
- Compatible with: iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus; iPad with Retina Display, iPad mini, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro (9.7-Inch), iPad Pro (12.9-Inch); iPod Touch 5th Gen (32gb and 64GB), iPod Touch 5th Gen 16gb, iPod touch 6th Generation
Best Review Apple USB-C to USB Adapter 2017
- The USB-C to USB Adapter lets you connect iOS devices and many of your standard USB accessories to a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) enabled Mac
- Plug the USB-C end of the adapter into a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port on your Mac, and then connect your flash drive, camera, or other standard USB device.
- You can also connect a Lightning to USB cable to sync and charge your iPhone, iPad, or iPod
- 12-inch MacBook, 13-inch MacBook Pro - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 15-inch MacBook Pro - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 21.5-inch iMac - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 27-inch iMac - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
Best Review Apple Lightning to 3.5mm Headphone Jack Adapter 2017
- This adapter lets you connect devices that use a 3.5 mm audio plug to your lightning devices
- System requirements works with all devices that have a lightning connector and support IOS 10 or later, including iPod touch, iPad, and iPhone
- Includes: Lightning to 3.5 mm headphone jack adapter
- Compatible with: iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone se, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s plus, iPhone 7 & iPhone 7 plus
- Compatible with: iPad with retina display, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad air, iPad air 2, iPad, iPad pro, etc.
Best Review Apple 29W USB-C Power Adapter (MJ262LL/A) (Cable Not Included) 2017
- "Cable Not Included"
- The Apple 29W USB-C Power Adapter offers fast, efficient charging at home, in the office, or on the go
- This adapter is compatible with MacBook computers featuring a USB-C port and requires a USB-C Charge Cable (sold separately)
Best Review Apple 12w Usb Power Adapter-Eng MD836LL/A 2017
- Charges iPad, iPhone and all iPod models with a Lightning connector
- Compact design power adapter offers fast, efficient charging
- It also charges iPhone and all iPod models
Best Review Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable 2017
- compatibility: MagSafe and MagSafe 2 power adapters 10W, 12W and 29W USB power adapters
Best Review Apple MK0W2AM/A Lightning To USB Camera Adapter 2017
- After you connect the lightning to usb 3 camera adapter, your ipad pro automatically opens the photos app, which lets you choose photos and videos to import, then organizes them into albums.
- Add even greater capability and versatility to your ipad pro by powering the lightning to usb 3 camera adapter with a usb power adapter.
- Then you can connect usb peripherals like hubs, ethernet adapters, audio/midi interfaces, and card readers for compactflash, sd, micro sd, and more.
Best Review TechMatte Apple Pencil Lightning Cable Charging Adapter for iPad Pro Female to Female Connector (.75 Inches) 2017
- A Lightning Cable Charging Adapter designed to charge the Apple Pencil with a Lightning cable
- Provides an alternative connection with a female to female connector for the Apple Pencil and Lightning cable
- Connection allows Apple Pencil to be charged with any Lightning cable you already have
- Contains one TechMatte Charging Adapter for Apple Pencil
- *Not for use as a Lightning Cable Extender*
Best Review Apple Thunderbolt Gigabit Ethernet Adapter (MD463LL/A) 2017
- Small and compact
- Connects to the Thunderbolt port on your Mac computer and provides an RJ-45 port that supports 10/100/1000BASE-T networks
- Requires OS X v 10.7.4 or later and a Thunderbolt-equipped Mac computer
Best Review Apple 85W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter for MacBook Pro with Retina Display (MD506LL/A) 2017
- The 85W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter features a magnetic DC connector so if someone should trip over it, the cord disconnects harmlessly and your MacBook Pro stays put safely. It also helps prevent fraying or weakening of the cables over time. In addition, the magnetic DC helps guide the plug into the system for a quick and secure connection.
- When the connection is secure, an LED located at the head of the DC connector lights up; an amber light lets you know that your notebook is charging, while a green light tells you that you have a full charge. An AC cord is provided with the adapter for maximum cord length, while the AC wall adapter (also provided) gives you an even easier and more compact way to travel.
- Designed to be the perfect traveling companion, the adapter has a clever design which allows the DC cable to be wound neatly around itself for easy cable storage.
- This power adapter recharges the lithium polymer battery while the system is off, on, or in sleep mode. It also powers the system if you choose to operate without a battery.
- Compatible with MacBook Pro with Retina display