Best Review Apple Thunderbolt to Firewire Adapter 2017
- Small and compact, it connects to the Thunderbolt port on your Mac computer, giving you a fire wire 800 port that supplies up to 7W for bus-powered peripherals like hard drives and audio devices.
- Requires a Thunderbolt equipped Mac computer
- Requires OS x v 10.7.4 or later
Best Review AmazonBasics USB Type-C to USB 3.1 Gen1 Female Adapter - White 2017
- Connect standard USB Type-A enabled devices and peripherals (flash drives, keyboards, mice and more) to USB Type-C enabled devices (USB Type-A cable not included)
- Female adapter ensures easy connections and reliable performance, supporting data transfer up to 5 Gbps
- Reversible design - easily insert the connector into any Type-C enabled device (does not matter which side is up)
- Type-C port is half the width and one-third the height of a standard USB-A connector (slightly larger compared to Lightning or Micro-USB ports)
- Certified by USB-IF to be compliant with USB 3.1 Gen 1 Standard; backwards compatibility to USB 3.0 and 2.0; power output up to 5V, 3 Amp
- Measures approximately 5-1/2 inches long; backed by an AmazonBasics 1-Year Limited Warranty
Best Review elago FireWire 400 to 800 Adapter (White) for Mac Pro, MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, iMac and all other computers 2017
- FireWire 800(1394b) to FireWire 400(1394b) connector adapter
- Works with standard 6-pin male FW400 cables
- IEEE 1394 compliant
- Design for Mac Pro, MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, iMac and all other computers
- Warranty: 1 year
Best Review AmazonBasics Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Cable - 3 Feet 2017
- Mini DisplayPort to HDMI cable transmits audio and video from computer or tablet to HD display
- Gold-plated connectors, bare copper conductors, and foil-and-braid shielding for strength and reliable connectivity
- Seamless audio for uncompressed digital 7.1, 5.1, or 2 channels
- Supports video resolutions up to up to 1920x1200 and 1080p (Full HD); easy-grip treads; low-profile design
- Measures 3 feet (0.91 meters); AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty
Best Review CableDeconn Thunderbolt 3 USB Type-c hub HDMI Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 USB3.0 USB C Charging 4in1 Adapter Cable Converter for 2017 Macbook Pro Dell XPS (Gray) 2017
- The compact Adapter - USB-C to HUB HDMI / Ethernet / USB 3.0 / USB Type-C offers a plug-and-play solution for connecting your laptop or notebook to an external display and other essential devices
- Type-C upper and lower end interface is exactly the same, don't have to distinguish the USB data interface between positive and negative. You can plug in both directions. Supports PD (power delivery) function,charging your devices safely and fast without worrying about power failure
- The USB3.0 Ports allow you to connect U-Disks/Hard Disks/Mouse/Keyboard as your demand
- Supports HDM I resolution is Ultra HD 4Kx2K.(HDMI sold seperately). A great solution to hook up your type compatible devices to an HDMI enabled 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz and 3840 × 2160 @ 24/25/30 Hz
- Allows you to connect a USB device, a monitor with HDMI port to a USB-C computer( Macbook, Chromebook,etc) and allows the host computer to get access to network . Besides, the USB-C female port can charge for the host computer
Best Review Macally USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter with SuperSpeed 3.0 to 10/100/1000 Mbps for Mac OS X, Windows PC, Macbook Pro / Air, Microsoft Surface, Chromebook, & More (U3GBA) 2017
- Quick, stable connection: Ethernet connection speeds at 10/100/1000Mbps
- Sleek aluminum design: the aluminum design provides a premium Look and protection.
- LAN activity and Ethernet speed LED indicator
- Compact design for maximum portability
- Supports USB 3.0 (5Gbps) and USB 2.0 (480 Mbps)
Best Review Mini Displayport to HDMI DVI VGA Cable, CableDeconn 3 in 1 Mini DP (Thunderbolt Port Compatible) to Hdmi DVI VGA TV AV HDTV Adapter Converter for Apple Mac Book 2017
- 3-IN-1 GOLD PLATED Mini DisplayPort Male to HDMI/DVI/VGA Adapter Cable,Note: Only supports 1 display output at a time,A separate HDMI/DVI/VGA cable is required, not included
- Support Mini Display Port 1.1a Dual-mode input.Not compatible with Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
- The HDMI can support audio output for iMac (Late 2009) and Mac Book Pro (Mid 2010),But Don't Support compatible Suface Pro4
- Support HDMI/DVI/VGA output with the max resolution of [email protected], 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel), 12bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep color.
- Automatic detect the display by plugging and unplugging it. Powered from Mini Display Port source.
Best Review Pasow FireWire 1394b 800 IEEE 9 Pin to 9 Pin Male to Male Cable for Mac Pro, MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, iMac PC,Digital Cameras, SLR (9 pin to 9 pin) 2017
- FireWire 800 High-Speed Cable, 9-Pin/9-Pin Male
- Fast data transfers, rated up to 800Mbps
- Twisted pair construction and triple shielding reduces cross talk and maximizes data transfer rate
- Fully shielded for protection against EMI and RFI, Fully molded strain reliefs and connector ends for durability and long life cycle
- Meet FireWire 800 and 1394b specifications Plug-and-Play, hot swap compatible, ,allows connection and disconnection of FireWire devices without shutting down computer
Best Review ChenYang White Color Thunderbolt Port to HDMI Female Adapter Cable with Audio Video for Apple MacBook 2011 2012 2013 2017
- With one port, MacBook Air gives you access to a world of high-speed peripherals capable of transferring data up to 12 times faster than FireWire 800 and up to 20 times faster than USB 2.0; Or use the Thunderbolt port to connect the new Apple Thunderbolt Display and transform your ultracompact MacBook Air into a complete desktop workstation.
- Power over 4 million eye-popping pixels while enjoying some major benefits: Gigabit Ethernet, FireWire 800, an additional Thunderbolt port, three USB ports, a FaceTime HD camera, 2.1 stereo sound, and a built-in microphone. The display even charges your MacBook Air, so there's no need to unpack and unravel your power adapter.
- Compliant with Thunderbolt and mini DisplayPort Interoperability specification V1.1a; Compliant with HDMI 1.3 specification up to 1.65 Gbps;Support full Thunderbolt and mini DisplayPort link training.
- ESD protect : Human Body Mode at 8kV,Machine Mode at 400 V, and Charged Device Mode at 2kV.
- PC: VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, and UXGA; HDTV:480i,576i, 480p, 576p, 1080i and 1080p.
Best Review CableDeconn Gold Plated Mini Displayport (Thunderbolt Port Compatible) to Hdmi/dvi/vga 3-in-1 Adapter for Apple Macbook Air Pro Hdmi Port Supporting 4kx2k Resolution White 2017
- Mini DP Displayport 1.2 Thunderbolt to DVI VGA HDMI 4K*2K Adapter 3 in1 for Apple MacBook Air Pro iMac Three output ports, you can choose one of them to use at same time.Note: Only supports 1 display output at a time
- as you demand, the functions of the port as followings: 1.DVI output, connect the DVI devices using a DVI cable. 2.HDMI output, connect the HDMI devices using a HDMI cable.A separate HDMI/DVI/VGA cable is required, not included
- VGA output, connect the VGA devices using a VGA cable. 4.Mini Display Port, connect Mac Book, Mac Book Pro, or Mac Book Air
- Support Mini Display Port 1.2 Dual-mode input,Mini DisplayPort is NOT compatible with Thunderbolt 3. Thunderbolt 3 using USB Type-C port and NOT Mini DisplayPort
- The HDMI can support audio output for iMac (Late 2009) and Mac Book Pro (Mid 2010),Please be aware that with an OS X Mavericks update (10.9 and later) Apple disabled 4K output on the vast majority of prevous Mac models. For a list of 4K-compatible Mac systems, please google HT202856