Best Review Apple MacBook Air 13.3-Inch Laptop 1.8GHz Core i7 / 4GB DDR3 Memory / 256GB SSD (Solid State Drive) / ThunderBolt / OS X 10.10 Yosemite 2017
- 1.8 GHz Intel Core i7 64-bit processor / Authentic 45W MagSafe Power adapter
- 4GB DDR3 memory / 256GB SSD (Solid State Drive)
- Fresh installation of OS X v10.10 Yosemite / Backlit Keyboard / Factory reset / 7 hour battery
- 13.3 inch LED-backlit display 1440-by-900 resolution / Two USB ports / one Thunderbolt Port / one SDXC card slot
- Airport Wifi Card / "multi-touch" (4 finger) trackpad / Bluetooth / iSight Web Cam
Best Review Apple MacBook Pro 13.3-Inch Laptop 2.26GHz / 8GB DDR3 Memory / 500GB SSHD (Solid State Hybrid) Hard Drive / OS X 10.10 Yosemite / DVD Burner 2017
- 2.26 GHz Dual-Core 64-bit processor / Authentic 60W MagSafe Power adapter
- 8GB DDR3 1066MHz Fully tested memory / 500GB SSHD (Solid State Hybrid) Hard Drive (Brand New & tested)
- Fresh installation of OS X v10.10 Yosemite / Factory reset / 7 hour battery
- 13.3 inch LED-backlit display 1280-by-800 resolution, Two USB ports, one Mini DisplayPort, one FireWire
- Airport Wifi Card;
Best Review Apple MacBook Pro MF839LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop with Retina Display (2.7 GHz Intel Core i5 Processor, 8 GB RAM, 128 GB Hard Drive, OS X Yosemite) 2017
- 2.7 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5 Processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.1 GHz, 3 MB shared L3 cache)
- 8 GB 1866 MHz DDR3L RAM; 128 GB PCIe-based Flash Storage
- 13.3-inch IPS Retina Display, 2560-by-1600 resolution
- Intel Iris Graphics, Force Touch Trackpad
- OS X Yosemite, Up to 9 Hours of Battery Life
Best Review Apple MacBook Air MJVM2LL/A 11.6-Inch laptop(1.6 GHz Intel i5, 128 GB SSD, Integrated Intel HD Graphics 6000, Mac OS X Yosemite) 2017
- 1.6 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 2.7 GHz) with 3 MB shared L3 cache
- 4 GB of 1600 MHz LPDDR3 RAM, 128 GB PCIe-based flash storage
- 11.6-Inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Glossy Widescreen Display, 1366 x 768 resolution
- Intel HD Graphics 6000, Bluetooth 4.0
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, up to 9 Hours of Battery Life
Best Review Mac Pro 2009 (4,1) and Mac Pro 2010-2012 (5,1) - Handoff and Continuity - OSXWiFi - Apple Broadcom BCM94360CD - 802.11 A/B/G/N/AC with Bluetooth 4.0 OS X Yosemite 10.10+ 2017
Best Review External DVD Drive, Bengoo USB 3.0 External Slot DVD VCD CD RW Drive Burner Superdrive External Drive for Apple Macbook Pro Air iMAC (Not support Surface and higher version than OS X Yosemite)-Black 2017
- Plug and Play. Full compatible with USB 2.0/USB 3.0.
- Using this superdrive for your ultrabook, netbook or PC, you can playback CD and DVD, and record CD( ONLY BURN CD)which will give you perfect effect when you are watching DVD videos, installing software, or create backup discs, etc.
- Compatible with WindowsXP/2003/Wind8/Vista 7, Linux, Mac 10 OS system, NOT compatible with higher version than OS X Yosemite
- Power by USB, no need any other power source, no need to install any driver program. Powered by sigal USB port, just connect it to any PC or MAC with the USB connector, and then it will read the disc automatically.
- With Slim, Light-weight and Shockproof Design, you can put it in the travelling bag or on your desk, which only needs a little space, Really Very Convenient!
Best Review HP Laserjet Pro M477fdn All-in-One Color Printer, (CF378A) 2017
- Fastest first page out, this printer wakes up and prints faster than leading competitors
- Fast two-sided printing Breeze through multipage documents with two-sided printing that's faster than the competition, 48% more pages, Get more pages than ever before, using Original HP High-Yield Color Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence
- Fast, easy scanning Scan documents to email, USB, network folders and the cloud
- High-quality color printing, Create brilliant color documents that make an impact-right in the office
- Easy mobile printing, Print straight from your smartphone or tablet in just a few simple steps
- Does not have wireless capability
Best Review A1309 Battery A1297 Laptop Power Replacement for Apple MacBook Pro 17"[Only for 2009 2010 Version] Fit MC226/A, MC226CH/A, MC226J/A MC226LL/A, MC226TA/A, MC226ZP/A High Capacity[95Wh 7.3V] ARyee 2017
- Perfict for 17" MacBook Pro A1297 2009, 2010 Version, MC226*/A, MC226CH/A, MC226J/A, MC226LL/A, MC226TA/A, MC226ZP/A.
- 12000mAH 7.3V, lasts around 3.5 hours under intensive use, keeps a longer charge, about 500 charge cycles.
- Easy to install with our free screwdrivers tools.
- 24-month warranty, 30 days money return guarantee, friendly customer support.
- Well package: 1 x replacement battery with 2 screwdrivers tools, delivered right away for prime.
Best Review Apple MacBook Pro 13.3-Inch Laptop 2.4GHz / 8GB DDR3 Memory / 500GB SSHD (Solid State Hybrid) Drive / OS X 10.10 Yosemite / DVD Burner 2017
- 2.4 GHz Dual-Core 64-bit processor / Authentic 60W MagSafe Power adapter
- 8GB DDR3 1066MHz Brand New & tested memory; 500GB SSHD (Solid State Hybrid) Hard Drive (Brand New & tested)
- Fresh installation of MacOS 10.12 Sierra / Factory reset / 7 hour battery
- 13.3 inch LED-backlit display 1280-by-800 resolution, Two USB ports, one Mini DisplayPort, one FireWire "800" port, one Gigabit Ethernet port
- Airport Wifi Card; "multi-touch" (4 finger) trackpad; Bluetooth; iSight Web Cam; 8x slot-loading SuperDrive with double-layer DVD support (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
Best Review Inateck 4 Ports PCI-E to USB 3.0 Express Card for Mac Pro (Early 2008 to 2012 Late Version) - USB 3.0 4-Port Expansion Card Desktop, No Additional Power Connection Needed 2017
- Expansion of 4 ports USB 3.0 connections; No additional power supply for normal recognition and operation needed anymore, optimised board plane architecture, fast and easy installation, keeps your Mac Pro case tidy
- Operating System Compatibility: Mac OS 10.8.2 to Mac OS 10.9.5 - The Expansion card is applicable to the MAC Pro (Early 2008 to 2012 Late Version); Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Window 8 and Windows 10 (32/64-bit), This PCI-E Card is incompatible with Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite or Above; Backwards Compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices
- With quick and easy installation, Simple solution for connecting to and using USB 3.0 devices on your Mac Pro. Enjoy copying videos, music, photos, data files between USB devices and the computer at blazing fast speeds
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 supports transfer rates of up to 5Gbps - The actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected; Windows XP and Vista Users Please Note: Due to OS limitations, the real transfer speed after installation of the respective drivers will be located between the level of USB 2.0 and 3.0
- Package: 1x USB3.0 PCI-E Expansion Card; 1x CD Driver; 1x User's Manual